What’s New In Midlife Women’s Health
The BC Endocrine Research Foundation Presents a Fall Symposium “What’s New In Midlife Women’s Health”.
- Sunday November 4, 2001 9:30 am Reception, 10:00am Symposium.
- Location: International Ballroom, Delta Pacific Resort and Conference Centre, 10251 St. Edwards Drive, Richmond, BC
- Hosted by Joyce Resin Panel Discussion Questions and Answers
- Presentations :
- Dr. Diane Finegood — Insulin Resistance and Diabetes Prevention: Research prospects in the new Canadian Institutes of Health Research environment
- Dr. Jerilynn Prior — What’s New About Perimenopause
- Andrea Swan — Making Sense of Menopause: What Women Want for Informed Decision Making.